Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zeke Ferguson: Cheesemonger Illustrated

Hometown: Harveys Lake, Pa.

Years at Di Bruno Bros.: 7

Number of cheese tattoos: Two currently – a Parmigiano stiletto and a label from Montgomery’s Cheddar.   

Fave cheese of the moment: Renata. It’s probably the coolest cheese in the shop right now. Renata is actually a Brown Swiss cow, one of three that cheesemaker Sally Jackson milks at her farm in Oroville, Washington...


Full disclosure: This post is part of a series I'm writing for Di Bruno Bros., one of my fave cheese haunts in Philly. The deal is, I get paid to guest-blog on the store's site (dibruno.blogspot.com) on Wednesdays. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Zeke looks like a cool guy. Thanks for dropping by Herbivoracious before! I didn't know there was such a thing as a cheese blog, but now I do and I'm better for it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Zeke seems like a cool guy: bacon, literature, cheese, skateboarding? Rock on.

    ReplyDelete