Friday, October 15, 2010

Bake it, Broil it, Toast it: A Tasting


I don’t know about you, but I am ready to start toasting things. It’s too early to key up the furnace, and so I am dreaming of the melted, the broiled.

Next Saturday, I am going to shake up the universe with some gooey love. Over at Quince, the teeny cheese shop in my neighborhood, Nicole and I have plans to go postal on the toaster oven.

Put on your wool socks and join us for a 3-course tasting of warm, bubbly, crispened…fromage. Who knows, there may even be spiced wine. You will get your cozy quotient, in case you have been in deficit.

When: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 4 p.m.
What: This shenanigans costs $12. Please call the store to make a rezzie (215-232-3425).

2 comments:

  1. A three-course cheese tartine tasting? Miraculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! We have a previous engagement or we would be there.

    ReplyDelete